ARM With the support from different agency promoting the livelihood of the poorest of the poor people by supporting different activities:
Livelihood Support through ACA Denmark:
- By selecting the 194 No of traditional Bamboo worker and 16 no of cane worker from different villages of Baliapal Block skill up gradation training has been provided on different types of bamboo work designs and promoted them by assisting through materials for production of different varieties of bamboo work and they are now earning 35% more income than earlier for which the standard of living of the family also increased.
- 125 No of fisherman has been provided the livelihood support for fishery. Capacity building training on fish culture, fishing and management of fish pond and has been provided to the beneficiary. They have been provided inputs like fishing net, fingerlings for which the income from fishing of the house hold has been increased by 37%
- The farmers from the Block has been trained on the new technology of farming and provided the inputs like seed, organic fertilizer and pesticide. 1200 no of farmers upgraded their knowledge on agriculture and the productivity increased by 33%.
- 50 No of poor women has been selected for the goat rearing for their livelihood and their skill upgraded through capacity building training and have been provided 2 no of goat each and increase their income level by 26%.
- 50 No of poor women has been selected on poultry rearing for their livelihood. Their skill upgraded through capacity building training and has been provided 20 no of chicks, feeding and construction of shed to each beneficiary and increases their income level by 30%.
Livelihood Support through GIVE INDIA, Mumbai:
- For the promotion of livelihood and the income of the poorest of the poor families 66 no of women entrepreneurs have been provided two no of goats each to the poorest of the poor women which has been added income to the family income and for the better living condition.
- For the promotion of livelihood and the income of the poorest of the poor families 76 no of women entrepreneurs have been provided twenty no of poultry chicks, feeding and construction of shed for the poultry each to the poorest of the poor women which has been added income to the family income and for the better living condition.
- 45 No of poor fisherman have been provided 45 no of fishing nets for the promotion of their livelihood and increase in income of the poorest of the poor fisherman which has been added income to the family income and for the better living condition.
Livelihood Support through NABARD, Odisha:
- With the aim of increase in farm productivity 4161 farmers from Baliapal and Bhogarai Block has been trained on different new technology of farming and promotion of farm productivity, inputs like seed, organic manure, pesticide, chemical fertilizer and pesticide provided to the farmers in half rate. The farmers also promoted for the new technology for the farm productivity to reduce cost of production like use of seed treatment, wedicide, pest control measures income has been increased by 35% of the farmers. Not only the farmers implemented the new method and technology but also it has a great impact on the 8800 farmers in both the blocks for the implementation of the methods and technology for the increase in productivity
Livelihood Support through GlobeMed USA:
With the initiation of the students of the university of South Carolina, USA 2 no. of tailoring machines has been provided to the needy poor women those who were not able to purchase the tailoring machine after the completion of the skill training of tailoring. The poor women got the livelihood support and started their business in their villages. Apart from the household work they are earning Rs.150 to Rs.200 per day and adding the income to the family and increased their standard of living, health and educating their children.
Livelihood Support through ABHIDAN:
The group of well wishers of ARM has been supported for the promotion of livelihood of the poor skilled persons who have no alternative to start their own business. The beneficiary was provided to establish their own establishments. 1 cycle repairing shop, 1 fish business support,2 tailoring unit to the trained poor micro entrepreneurs, 2 poultry unit and 2. Goatery unit have been supported to start their own business,. Now they are getting a very good income from their family and living happily.