Volunteer with ARM’s Grassroots efforts…
Would you like to join:
- Capacity building programmes of WSHGS
- Educational activities of poor rural children
- Health expertise and treatment support
- Vocational skill training cum technical support of backward women, youth and risk girls
- Data processing and documentation of field achievement
- Disaster relief and rehabilitation drive
- Research assessment on improvement in living quality of deprived women, children, risk girls and vulnerable village communities
Then you are cordially welcome to the well-furnished campus of ARM, with offices, residential quarters and guest house accomodation cum mess facilities at Baliapal in north Balasore and in Odisha’s state capital, Bhubaneswar.
You can become an ambassador for our activities at your level or make a financial contribution to our health, empowerment and capacity bulding effort of backward rural women, children, divorcees, destitute and disaster stricken needy communities.
To join us, please forward some information about yourself, your interest area and work experience in the form below: